At 360insights, we are taking a paper-based industry and turning it on it’s head, allowing our Fortune 100 clients to do more than they have ever dreamt of and we are looking for hard-working, creative problem-solvers to help us redefine the incentives industry.Apply Now
Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be.Ralph Waldo Emerson
To make a
Literally feels like a big family.Fedor Soldatov, Senior Database Wrangler
Act with integrity while encouraging happiness.
Focus on creating solutions to problems.
Live and work free of limitation.
Strive for excellence and deliver on your commitments.
We are building a culture of happiness. Happy employees bring their passion and experience to work every day to drive the success of our clients. We believe happiness is a powerful agent to make a difference in the world and the communities in which we live.
It's a breeding ground for creativity, laughter and innovation.Dan Webster, Talent Warrior
Over the last few years others have started to see how much fun we are having while doing awesome work! Here are just a few of the awards that have come across our desk, of which the most prized is the #1 Best Place to Work in Canada. (We don’t like to toot our own horn, so check out what other organizations think about us on our Awards Page)
I'm empowered to make decisions that directly impact our business.Nabeel Ullah, Senior Business Analyst
360insights was born out of a whiteboard session led by local Durham entrepreneur Jason Atkins in 2008. Today, that whiteboard idea has turned into a company of over 150 employees in three countries, sharing the same core values of creating happiness and an unbelievable place to work.
Average NPS of 82.3
(Software industry average is 58.7)
1,127,231 Popcorn kernels popped
Over $30,000.00 donated through my360wish
of coffee ground
incentive claims fulfilled to date
I have pushed myself further in my career than I ever thought possible because I truly believe in what we do.Ashley Johnston, Account Executive
The Whitby office is located right downtown in this beautiful suburb located 40 minutes outside of Toronto. At the Whitby office we focus on our technology platform, operations and customer experience.
The Wayne office is located about 40 minutes from the one and only NYC. The Wayne office focuses the customer experience for the distribution channels that our clients depend on.
The Reigate office is located about 45 minutes outside of London, England (by train, nothing is that fast when you drive in the UK!) The Reigate office is focused on customer experience for our UK based clients.
I get to work with an extremely talented engineering team that isn't afraid to experiment with leading-edge technology.Mario Pareja, Senior Software Developer
Fresh Healthy Snacks
Comprehensive Health & Dental Benefits
The 360 values inspire me to be a better person inside and outside the workplace.Bashir Jivraj, VP Finance
At 360insights, our culture is driven by a simple concept – happiness. We believe happiness makes for better business and a better world and we know it makes a difference in how our team serves our clients. Awarded “Best Workplace in Canada” by the Great Place to Work® Institute, and rocking a Net Promoter Score of 88%, 360insights is redefining the client experience, and having a ton of fun in the process! We’re looking for a kick-ass Recruitment Specialist to join our team and help us take things to the next level.
We hire a LOT of people – in this role, you will work with the Talent Acquisition Manager to help source, screen and ultimately hire awesome people to work for 360insights.
• Assist in managing full cycle recruiting process including posting jobs, screening resumes, conducting phone screens and in person interviews with 360’s hiring managers
• Manage and maintain accurate and up to date data in our applicant tracking system
• Identify potential candidates through web sourcing, networking, leveraging employee referrals, candidate referrals and other creative ways to fill the candidate pipeline
• Develop and maintain relationship with employment agencies, universities and other recruitment sources
• Attend job fairs, community events, and other recruiting events as necessary, being an ambassador to the company
Skills and Experience
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a talent acquisition or recruitment function
• Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods for a range of roles
• Must be psychotically fast paced, able to juggle and prioritize filling multiple roles simultaneously, while balancing a tower of bowls on your head on a unicycle
• Previous experience in a software company that has gone through explosive growth a major asset
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated organizational skills and intense attention to detail
• Business degree from accredited University or College an asset
360insights is focused on constant innovation and on delivering a more informed approach to the world of consumer and sales channel incentive management. We do this by offering industry-leading technology combined with uncompromising, personalized customer service. Our customers are among the world’s leading brands and we actively seek out and partner with companies who want to show leadership in offering incentive and rebate programs that engage and motivate their channels while building customer loyalty by offering an easy and efficient way to redeem their claims. As a company,